Privacy is important to Hello Party 411. Making sure that you know how we collect, use, share, and secure information on this website is also important to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you. When we use the phrase “personal information” we mean information that is associated with your name.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED.
By Asking. On our site, we may ask you to give us information. If you want to sign up for our mailing list, we will ask for your e-mail, mobile number, or mailing address. If you sign up for sweepstakes, we will ask for information like your first and last name, e-mail address, and phone and mobile number. If you compete in our contests, we’ll ask you for your name, phone and mobile number, e-mail address, street address, birthday, along with pictures of you.
We also collect the e-mail addresses of people who e-mail us, and we collect customer information when we process a sale, like your name, credit or debit card information, phone and mobile number, mailing address, e-mail address, and billing address.
Social Media. If you use Facebook, Twitter, or another social media site to sign up for one of our promotions, we may collect the information that you submit through Facebook or the other site. When you “like” us on Facebook or other social media sites, we will also collect your information from Facebook, such as your name and e-mail address. Remember that if you submit information through Facebook or similar sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies and information you share might be seen by the general public.
Text Messages. If you agree to receive text messages from Hello Party 411 we may use an automatic telephone dialing system to contact you. You are not required to consent to receive text messages in order to obtain products or services from Hello Party 411. Standard messaging rates apply. We, or our partners, may send you up to (number) (X) texts per month. If you would like to stop receiving text messages at any time you can reply to any message with the word “STOP” or text the word “STOP” to short code NNNNN. We may send you one additional confirmatory message to let you know that we’ve received your request.
Web Beacons. We also use web beacons, which let us count and recognize users who visit our website. This lets us see if you respond to e-mails that we sent to you by clicking on a link in the e-mail, so we can know whether the e-mails we send are effective. If you don’t want web beacons in the e-mail, you can turn off HTML display of the e-mail.
IP Address. When you visit our site, we also collect and save the Internet Protocol address of the device you are using, like whether you are using a personal computer or a mobile device.
Geo-location. Geo-location technology refers to technology that lets us determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide precise location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically use information from your web server or computer to determine general location information, such as the city in which you live.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
When you provide us with your name, e-mail address, and street address, we may add your information to our mailing list, and we may send you e-mails and mailings announcing product information, promotional events, or updates to our Web site. If you give us your birth date, we may also send you a special gift on your birthday by e-mail or postal mail. If you don’t want to get anymore e-mails or mailings, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your e-mail address or postal address. You may also call 1 (347) 695-6620. If you don’t want to wait on the phone to opt-out of our e-mails, you may also click on the opt-out link at the bottom of each e-mail.
Our website also has sweepstakes and other promotions, and we may let you submit your information electronically. If we do this, we will use the information you provide to conduct the promotion.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we think may be unlawful. For example, we may provide information to law enforcement agencies if we believe that you have violated our polices, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property, or safety of Hello Party 411, or another person.
• Sharing Your Information as Permitted By Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
• Business Transition. If we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired, we may share all types of information with the acquiring company.
• Interest-Based Advertising. Hello Party 411 participates in interest-based (online behavior) advertising. This means that a third party may use technology, such as a cookie on your browser or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. You may see advertising on our website tailored to how you browse or shop, or you may see advertising for Hello Party 411 products on other websites based on your browsing behavior across different websites.
• Other Third Parties. We may share your information with other third parties as we deem appropriate.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help keep your information secure, and to help prevent it from becoming disclosed to people who we didn’t mention in this policy. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we can’t promise, and you shouldn’t expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
Hello Party 411
000 Demo Street.
City, State 00000
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information, we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from children (minors younger than 13). If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to HelloParty411@gmail.com.com or calling 1 (347) 695-6620.
Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request a notice regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Hello Party 411 to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address:
Hello Party 411
000 Demo Street.
City, State 00000
Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
When you enter a Hello Party 411 (“HP411”) facility, event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by HP411 and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar HP411 events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of HP411. You release HP411, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by HP411 or the person or entity designated to do so by HP411.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
Effective Date: [01/01/2020]
- Jakada’s Black White and Gold Sweet 16 Feather Centerpieces at RK Studios Jan 14 2017
- Peyton’s Halloween Mickey Mouse Second Birthday Invitation Oct 29 2016
- Alicia Black Gold “Sparkle” Simple Glitter Sweet 16 Candle Lighting Ceremony Candelabra 1 Tier November 19 2015
- Lori Aqua Tiffany Blue Silver “Sparkle” Simple Glitter Sweet 16 Candle Lighting Ceremony Candelabra 2 Tier November 18 2015
- Katlyn’s Light Blue “By The Seashore” Beach and Under The Sea Sweet 16 Candle Lighting Ceremony Candelabra Oct 22 2015